To provide you with the products and services that Company has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) as detailed below. We value and respect your privacy.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site
Participation and registration on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 18 years of age or those who possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years of age, or in possession of consent by a legal parent or guardian and who have entered into the terms herein on your behalf. See the Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
What Information We Collect
Personal Information: We collect personally identifiable information as a condition of registration at the Site, purchasing our products (“Products”), or subscribing to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on the Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and information about the brands and products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your shipping and billing address, credit card number, security code, and expiration date. To protect your personal information, customers of Products on the Site have the option to register with a user name/email address and password.
Aggregate Demographic Information: Company gathers aggregated demographic information through its tracking of IP addresses and other types of traffic data. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Aggregated demographic information may used by us and shared with third parties in order to provide tailored advertisements on the Site about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- For our market research purposes.
- To register you as a user or customer on the Site, and manage and maintain your account.
- Provide Products and services that you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on the Site.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you (such as, but not limited to, direct marketing of our new campaigns).
- Share your information with any third parties in relation to the Product(s) you purchased (i.e. the celebrities or companies that offer such Products via the Site), for their email marketing purposes. To unsubscribe from such third party email marketing efforts, please contact those third parties directly.
- Tailor our Products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site, applications or social media assets.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our Site.
- We need to send the information to third party partners, vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company’s rights or interests. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you withdraw your consent to such use. To unsubscribe from any third party email marketing efforts, please contact those third parties directly.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SITE’S UNSUBSCRIBE PROCESS AND OPT OUT PROVISIONS ONLY EXTEND TO FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS SENT BY COMPANY ON ITS OWN BEHALF. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNSUBSCRIBING FROM AND/OR OPTING OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS FROM THIRD PARTIES WHO RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION AS A RESULT OF YOUR PRODUCT PURCHASES.
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SUCH THIRD PARTIES, COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH INFORMATION AND HAS NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) web beacons; (2) IP addresses; (3) log files; (4) domain servers; (5) types of computers accessing the Site; and (6) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to endure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
Cookies and IP Addresses: We may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive so we can recognize you as a return user in order to personalize and improve your experience. A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences. The cookie will be stored on your computer's hard drive until you remove it. We may also use temporary or "session" cookies to help you shop. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features.
Web Beacons: We may use web beacons (or clear GIF’s) on our Site or include them in the email messages we send you. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that provide a method of delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. We use web beacons for many purposes, including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising and email auditing and reporting, and personalization. Information gathered through web beacons may be linked to your personal information.
IP Addresses: Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
Log Files: Company may collect information in the form of logs – files that record website activity and gather statistics about web users’ browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help us determine (among other things) how many and how often users have visited our Site, which pages you have visited, and other similar data (a.k.a., navigational data). We also use the log file entries for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer, or browser.
Various security measures, such as encryption and passwords, are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Unfortunately, despite our security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Updating Personal Information; Termination of Account.
If a registered account holder’s information changes or a registered account holder wishes to terminate his or her account, Company will correct, update, or remove that user’s personal information from its database, upon receipt of notification from the registered account holder. Account holders may update information or terminate their account under their account settings or by emailing us at email@example.com.
A user who has submitted his or her information in order to join our mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the email communication, if any, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company reserves the right to cancel a customer or user’s account at any time, in its sole discretion.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you: (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Company has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request; (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties; and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to Company, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business.
To submit your request, please email us at email@example.com.
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.